General Women's Health
- American Academy of Neurology - Provides information on stroke and related conditions, as well as clinical study updates and resources for finding a neurologist near you.
- American Stroke Association - Brought to you by the American Heart Association, this site includes a "Heart and Stroke A to Z Guide", information about stroke warning signs, volunteer resources, and lots more.
- The Christopher Reeve Paralysis Foundation - Because some stroke survivors are paralyzed, this is an important addition to our stroke information resources. This site provides information about paralysis and neurological disorders and includes news about events, the latest research, and articles by Christopher Reeve on living with paralysis.
- National Aphasia Association
- Aphasia is described as an impairment of the ability to use or comprehend words, usually acquired as a result of a stroke or other brain injury. The National Aphasia Association is a nonprofit organization that promotes public education, research, rehabilitation and support services to assist people with aphasia and their families.