Healthy New Year's Resolutions
Dr. Donnica's Suggested Healthy New Year's Resolutions:
- I will give myself and my family the gift of a healthier lifestyle this
- I will give myself the gift of a healthy breakfast each day.
- I will give myself the gift of stopping my unhealthy behaviors (e.g. smoking,
drinking too much alcohol, etc.).
- I will wear my seat belt religiously.
- I will increase my water intake.
- I will take my necessary vitamins and supplements.
- I will practice proper dental hygiene.
- I will get my annual physical exam plus my pelvic, Pap smear, rectal
exam, and mammogram.
- I will practice monthly breast self exams.
- I will increase my daily activity and enjoy it!
One of my New Year's resolution repeaters is usually to stop procrastinating.
I noticed that's not on the list this year. And look what happened! I got
my New Year's resolutions finished early. Well, the health list anyway!
This article comes with my best wishes to all
for a happy and healthy New Year!
Created: 10/10/2000  - Donnica Moore, M.D.
Reviewed: 12/17/2001  -
Try writing 10 healthy resolutions that you can and will achieve; write resolutions that are not only specific and achievable, but which you can view as GIFTS to yourself.